Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Post Term Test - Week of October 15th

With the first term test in the rear view it feels like we are really in the thick of things now.  The test didn't have any questions that I felt were unfair or unreasonably difficult.  Much to my surprise I froze on the binary multiplication, it wasn't that it was in base 2 (that as I've said I am fairly comfortable with) but I forgot how column multiplication works!  I'm sure I could have worked it out but for the time constraint.  An hour goes by pretty quick when your writing a test and I felt that even another 15 minutes would have given me a chance to review my answers and catch anything I missed.  All in all though it was a fair test and I can't complain. I am going to put a little more emphasis on this weeks tutorial exercise this week than I have in the past.  By working on it tonight I can get a feel for wether or not I will be able to finish the exercise and grasp the concepts in the one hour of the tutorial on wednesday or wether I will need to commit more time to it.  I think that becoming more comfortable with the tutorial exercises will better prepare me for the next term test.

Theo


No comments:

Post a Comment